Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Latest Obsession

It's not surprising that my latest obsession is the new collection recently launched by a former Head of Womenswear and Accessories Designer at J Crew. Marissa Webb presented her first collection recently during Spring 2013 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week and it did not disappoint. It's filled with the sort of preppy/edgy pieces (yes that is a recurring theme for me) that I tend to favor. I ordered the Makayla Watermark Plaid Dress (as seen below) to wear to my son's 8th grade graduation ceremony. I received it yesterday and it fits amazing! The pictures do not do this dress justice. It's just conservative enough but still manages to look sexy when paired with an edgy heel. With the high neckline and long sleeves I am thinking a beautiful cocktail ring would work best. I love the ones designed by my friend Sharon Lawson for her collection SL Designs. Sharon I will be contacting you! Currently Marissa Webb can be found at Barneys and her own website www.marissa-webb.com. SL Designs www.sldesigns.com



 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment