Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Visit to Rag & Bone

Back from vacation and maybe not so well rested - air travel has become so inhumane! I hit the ground running to check out the new Rag & Bone boutique on Melrose Ave. I have been to the Soho store in NYC a few times so I was anxious to see how this one compared. At 9000 square feet, the West Coast flagship is now the brand's largest boutique. The Melrose Ave. store features the men's and women's collection in addition to those booties that the brand has become so famous for. Speaking of air travel I have run through many airports in mine and never once ended up with a blister! The Spring/Summer 2013 Campaign features my favorite supermodel Kate Moss wearing the urban cool pieces and looking fabulous as ever. The must have item for me is the Jefferson seersucker blazer. Paired with a skinny leather pant it's the perfect balance of preppy and edgy. Rag & Bone, 8533 Melrose Ave., West Hollywood, CA
 

 

 

1 comment: