Monday, March 4, 2013

My Latest Obsession

 
 
I almost hate to share this one before I am done choosing a few items from their spring collection but since I am SO generous I'll let the cat out the bag. Emerson Fry formerly Emersonmade is the clothing line brought to us by designer Emerson Bethany Fry and her husband/business partner Ryan Fry. A little preppy, a little boho and a dash of tomboy -  Emerson Fry has developed quite a loyal following. So loyal in fact that when the Spring Collection premiered online last week the website crashed due to all the impatient fashionistas (like me) trying to get there first. If only I could have the whole collection...sigh. For now I will have to settle for the Pull Tab Skirt in Leopard, the Emerson Skinny Straights in Ivory, the A-Line Mod Top in Ivory (perfect for a summer soiree) and the Big Stud Belt. My leopard skirt arrived Friday in the most beautiful blue box. It's a gorgeous heavy weight linen fabric and fits perfect. It will be a summer staple! Get it while it's hot!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment