Tuesday, March 26, 2013

K Jacques

So excited it's just about warm enough to pull some sandals out. For me that would definitely be my favorite pair of K Jacques. Family-run business K Jacques has been creating sandals in St. Tropez since 1933. I bought the Epicure style a year ago in a gold metallic color. They are a bit pricey but I swear it's probably the only shoe I wore the entire summer! They go with everything. A good investment indeed! They've definitely still got some life left and I will be packing them for Spring Break next week. I would however love another pair before I destroy them all together. I've got my eye on this pair in a subtle metallic sheen color. Many of their styles can be found on shopbop.com, net-a-porter.com and forwardforward.com.
 
 
 
 

 


images via tumblr and K Jacques

No comments:

Post a Comment